Founded in 1990, Elshcon is an integrated Nigerian indigenous group of companies operating in the energy and maritime sectors with focus on value, client satisfaction and retention. Our management expertise and experience in the oil and gas & maritime industry is second to none– with our deep understanding of industry requirements, we provide a one-stop-shop for our customers.
Together with our clients and partners, we deliver solutions and services for the safe and efficient exploitation of energy and marine natural resources.
To be a leading indigenous company providing high-value technical services in Pipelines & Facilities construction, Marine support & Marine logistics operations in Nigeria.
To execute and deliver all our operations with well motivated staff to achieve high quality, timely, satisfactory and safe services to our clients with an attendant profitable growth.
- Safety – Safety is a core commitment at Elshcon. Fundamental to the successful deployment of our services, we work with our clients to understand and develop controls for project safety risks.
- Quality Assurance – Elshcon is committed to the provision of excellent products and services to clients through the application of quality management principles in our processes and activities, from engineering, procurement, production, installation, commissioning, maintenance to marine operations. ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Innovation – We acknowledge the fast growing need for innovative business solutions within the energy and marine industries. In our company we adopt an innovative approach that is imbibed in our corporate culture. We believe ideas rule the world and there is never a fixed method to providing solutions for clients.
- Proudly Nigerian – The need to maximize exposure to the local market and fostering utilization of local skills and resources are vital to the economic competitiveness of Elshcon. This translates to creating business opportunities that will bring development to Nigeria and Africa at large.
Corporate Quality Objective
Top management ensures that quality objective including those needed to meet requirements for products and service are established at relevant functions and levels within ENL. The quality objectives are measurable and consistent with the quality policy.
In furtherance to stated quality policy guidelines, Elshcon Nigeria Limited has the following objectives for setting out its Quality Management System.
- To ensure all activities of the company are carried out in accordance with contractual and regulatory requirements
- To put in place a well defined organization, responsibilities, authorities and interface of various units/department of the company.
- To set up a well-defined and functional Quality Management System which is based on NIS ISO 9001-2008 Standard
- To achieve full customer satisfaction with regards to quality and delivery
- To ensure safety and well-being of its employees and achieve zero workplace fatality
Specific quality objectives pertaining to a department, process or project and in line with the General Quality objectives are documented and implemented. The departmental heads, process owners and project management are responsible for ensuring that quality objectives pertaining to their respective activities are met